This month has been full of surprises.
Full of winning, full of potential, and full of fun.
I don't think I can remember a time before this where I was this content and happy with life and where I am at the moment.
Let me say what's been going on.
A week ago today I had called into a radio station and won a prize pack of tickets of sorts. A pair of tickets to an acoustic lounge session with Vance Joy (which was awesome) and a pair of tickets to see the new Hunger Games movie (MockingJay).
Also, new potentials in the love life are happening and it's been going great. Won't go into major detail since it's a new thing.
Anyways, today! I also called in and won more tickets, to see Bastille, and it just feels like the craziest month.
I have never felt so lucky/blessed in my life to have things be working out like this.
It actually feels entirely too surreal and maybe someone just needs to pinch me because this is insane.
Basically, I don't know what to do with myself.
Buy a lottery ticket?
Enter more contests?
I don't know. I'm pretty happy at the moment so I think I'll stay in it as long as I can.
Thank you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment